Sunday, June 06, 2010

Stinky's talking





I miss 'The O.C.' all of a sudden. Might go into rerun with the first season soon, since I've just finished watching '90210' complete season 2 this week. A lot of dramas as usual. I'm getting more and more in love with Navid and Teddy. Especially Teddy ! He's so romantic and bigggg ! Big means huggable in this case. And he's a Teddy ! Get it ? Teddy ? Teddy bear ? -___- Please work with me. I think Teddy and Silver make a good couple. So as Adriana and Navid. And I can't help but wanted to be as pretty as Adriana. She's so prettyyyy ! Dark hair with crystal blue (or maybe green) eyes. Well, I think it's green. And I think I've mentioned awhile ago that I like girls with dark hair with crystals like eyes before. Jessica Szhor right ?

Personally, I think '90210' cast the best looking people in comparison to 'GG' or other TV series. One of the reason I'm sticking to '90210'. Sometimes it gets too complicated (because of their stupidity)watching it that I get frustrated. So into the show kan ? Macam poyo pun ada. Haha. And by the way, I miss Ethan being in the picture. I hope he'll get some part in the next season. Let's wishin' and hopin'. Liam's good looking too. Silver pun cantik sangat. Terasa batak sekejab. Haha. Moving on.

I think my life have been so revolved around so many TV series for the past couple of months. Ever since I graduated last October. From Korean, Taiwanese to Hollywood. It's crazy. But what more can I do right ? I mean, I do other stuffs too. Like helping Maa around the house and catching up with my readings. And I do these things everyday. Though sometimes I feel much or less useless, I think I should enjoy it while I still can. Because a few months from now, I'll be starting my degree. And I don't think I'll have enough time for all this when it happens. So, that's life for me now.

In continuation, I think '90210' should make a soundtrack. Because I have been a fan of Jessica Lowndes a.k.a Adriana and her voice since she first sang in the first season. Better yet, the second season, she get to get more part with her singing. This time, in a band called Glorious Steiners. And they sound, well, cool. Just how I like it.



The first time I'm stoke by Lowndes's voice. Shenae Grimes a.k.a Annie Wilson in the show was not bad either. Both of them will make a good duet I would say. But Annie look so anorexic this time that it scares me. She needs to eat more. She will be even prettier with a little bit of meat.




Adriana with Glorious Steiners.



Adriana with Javier (Diego Gonzalez) singing their duet in the show. I thought it was MY Tyson Ritter at the first look. Especially from the side part. And the more and more I look at him, I think he resembles Navid Shirazi. Kan ?



Adriana and the Glorious Steiners, again. Singing Wop (How I know), again. It's catchy right ? Addictive.


My favourite boys from 90210. Hot hot hottie alert ! Can they be more good looking ? I guess not.



Well Hellooo Trevor Donovan (:



Another Trevor with a sexy, adonis look.



The ever so sexy, Navid Shirazi (Michael Steger).


And Liam (Matt Lanter) that's worth to drool on.


The one I truly miss, Ethan (Dustin Milligan).


And who can forget gorgeous looking, Ty (Adam Gregory). I think he looks like Tom Welling. With a slimmer face shape though. What do you think ?



And the good looking teacher, Mr Ryan Matthews (Ryan Eggold). But he's too stupid (?) to be a teacher. Frankly.


Ahh yess, no Dixon. I can't stand him ! He's the least favourite just because he's so annoying. And since I don't want to look lesbian, I won't even start with the good looking girls, Jessica Lowndes, Jessica Stroup, Shenae Grimes and AnnaLynne McCord. Let them behold in my mind. Haha.

Haven't got the chance to finish watching GG season 3. Haven't up for the mood just yet, though I've bought the complete season 3 about a month ago. Instead, I watched 'Autumn's Concerto' again with Asha last night. Who can blame me ? Vanness Wu is so good looking ! Asian guys are more appealing to my eyes. My personal point of view thank you.

And I can't wait for 'Parenthood' ! Lauren Graham from 'Gilmore Girls' peopleee ! I love her. And Dax Shepard some more. Can't wait !

Okay lah. I think I need to stop. I need to get to shower. I've just got back from Tennis class actually. So go figure. I smell really bad right now. Later !

For an extra fun read, click here.

2 comments: