Saturday, June 05, 2010

Continuation

Back !


Helped Maa with few things around the house before I could go back doing what I am doing now. And I can feel my back pain all over again. I've been having back pain since last week. Sometimes, I could even feel the pain coming like an electric shot while I was resting. I'll see myself jump and tingling with the pain. I know how fragile and weak my body can be. I was born that way okay. That's one of the reason Maa signed me up for Strength class at Celebrity Fitness in Subang Parade before. Which by the way, I haven't been there in months. I don't really have that much time to now. Plus, Sherina no longer work there. I like her. She's fun to be with and very supportive. And one of the main reason that kept me going there for my Strength class was her. I know how satisfied personal trainers can be when seeing results or your newly-improved self. One of these days, I'll push myself to train with the treadmill in Celebrity Fitness again. I'm feeling all lumpy and languid.

Last Wednesday, watched America's Next Top Model (ANTM)cycle 13 first episode with Maa and the girls. I must say, I like what Tyra's doing for this season ANTM. Petite short girls like me, mmmmmmmm, okay, maybe a bit taller than me, are given a chance to strut the runaways and be one of America's next top model. Now isn't that cool ? I even got to joke around with Yaya how I may get to have my chance in being one myself. But that was a joke. Clearlyyy (Saying with bulging eyes). So don't get me wrong. Maybe it's a little bit too early to judge since it was my first watch. But I must say, they are all very good looking and prettier than the past seasons. Short girls rule !!! Hehe.

Well, since I can't be too long, I might as well just end this post here. Going to Jay's to hand her, her 'salary'. Then off for kain hunting ! Woohoo. Finally ! Have been waiting for more than a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment