Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm fragile, stay gentle


Can't believe I finally signed up for formspring.me. After I made myself a promise to not ever sign up for it which I finally did. Just because I know how some people can be when they have the opportunity to ask someone anonymously. I would very much appreciate if people would ask something decent for me to instantly agree in answering. I have to say it now that I might not answer everything that people might wanted to ask. Because I would like to stay private with my life. Unless I wish to share it. And if there's any question which may upset me in any ways, I would rather not post it publicly. I have my own feelings to take care of. So, many thanks to those who can tolerate with this (: You may start asking me questions. Or maybe not. Either way, behave !

No comments:

Post a Comment