The panic mode I had earlier this morning soothes up after I force myself to study for my upcoming I.E.L.T.S test just now. I tried to blog about it first thing in the morning but the home Compaq made a lousy switched off by it's own. Frustrating because I've had just made myself a long like essay post. Anyway, I feel all better now because I tried doing some exercises for the test. But I know myself too well to keep my nerve calm at all times. Because I'll be on it again before I go to bed. It always happen. The panic mode will keep coming in an everyday cycle. Twice. And if I don't allow myself to study, it will happen more frequent than just twice a day. But I guess, all means well. It helps me to really study for this test. Putting almost and not likely 100 percent. Or not, I'll take it for granted. Especially when it don't count as much. See, I'm already taking this for granted.
Anyway, I'll be sitting for the test in 2, 3 weeks time from now. So, caiyokkk caiyokkk !! Haha.
Last night, went to watch Toy Story 3D with Maa and the rest in Sunway Pyramid. Count Ayah and Wowo out though. Ayah couldn't make it because he had to go and meet his client. Wowo on the other hand, you know, still stuck with the Egyptians. I can't seem to remember the last time Maa went for a movie with us at the cinema. I even bought 3 couple seats tickets for 6 of us 3 days earlier because Maa was the one who suggested that we watch this movie.
The movie started at 8.45 PM and ended around 2 hours later. I was obviously crying because I'm a tear jerker. No shocker there. Maa cried even worst though. And yes, I got it from my Mama ! It's a great movie for the whole family. We laughed and we cried. And the main point here, we enjoy it as much as the first and the second movie. I'm glad Maa joined us. We should do this more often ! Next time, count on Wowo and Ayah too. InsyaAllah.

No comments:
Post a Comment