Thursday, June 24, 2010

Insomnia and Anxiety

This is crazy. I'm actually trying to solve my problem with sleeping by Googling. I think I might have insomnia. And does that make any sense at all ? I knew there are many people that are still wide awake right about now. But still, I've been trying to sleep in for a couple of hours. I tried almost every rules that's there to help me to go to sleep including drinking milk and reading. And here I am, blogging about this.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Weird as it is, I now feel sleepy. I guess a minute or two wouldn't hurt for me to finish blog about my 'disease'. Well, I read wiki, and I think I might have onset insomnia. It's one of the four patterns of insomnia that I've read about a minute ago. Onset insomnia is a difficulty in falling asleep at the beginning of the night. And it is often associated to anxiety disorders. Anxiety disorders on the other hand explains about a lot of things. Which you can Google yourself because I'm not getting much time to explain myself. Well one thing for sure, it is something that's got to do with anxiety or desire. And this however turns out to make sense to me. Because I might be having anxiety disorders since I think a lot. Probably too much sometimes. Everyday. In this case, I might have agoraphobia and obsessive-compulsive disorder. The sound of it is interesting right ? Never thought I would come out with this before. I'll read more about this before I could go back to blog about it. In the mean time, let me sleep because I am finally half awake.

Toddles and goodnight (:

No comments:

Post a Comment