Since it's already past 12, it is now officially the 2nd day of ramadhan.
Alhamdulillah, the first day wasn't that tough like it used to be when I was younger. Ayah said it's a blessing from God. And so I believe him (:
It's my first day of tarawikh yesterday since I didn't went for the first one because I had gym class. We went all the way from Shah Alam to Damansara to perform it with our beloved Ustaz Hussein Yee. We started around 9 because we have to wait for the other jemaah to arrive since we are from all over the place; Shah Alam, Putrajaya, Subang Jaya, Putra Heights and etc. It was short and pleasantly a peace at heart. As usual, it was always 8 rakaat of tarawikh and 3 rakaat of witir prayers with Ustaz. There's 3o minutes talk from Ustaz himself right after prayers. I learnt and benefit a few things especially during the question and answer session.
Such :-
(1) Tarawikh is a sunnah (I knew this before).
(2) Besides praying, there's other ways for you to get 'pahala'; read Koran, help parents, give help to poor, 'berdakwah'.
(3) I learnt how to please our parents while they're still alive and even after they're no longer alive/dead. As for example, I learnt that one of the way you can please your parents even when they're no longer alive is that we can always be nice and stay in contact to the people they're close with, which are their close friends.
(4) There's no such thing as 'kenduri arwah'. It's created by our culture not religion wise.
(5) It's in our society/community, that everytime when there's 'kenduri- kendara' we'll recite surah Yassin though there's a lot of other surah in the Koran itself. It's like surah Yassin is the heart of the Koran and surah Al-Fatihah is the mother of all surah in the Koran. Ustaz said that, we can always recite other surah and make use all of it. For there's always reasons for all of the surah to be created and gathered as one in the Koran.
(6) One of the easiest way for you to get 'pahala' is that when someone mentioned about Prophet Muhammad, reply it with 'Muhammad Salallahualaihi Wassalam'. As easy and instant as that you can get 'pahala'. God indeed made Islam simple for His followers.
Ustaz said, "Ramadhan is the month of learning". I hope I'll learn more this month. InsyaAllah.
Alhamdulillah, the first day wasn't that tough like it used to be when I was younger. Ayah said it's a blessing from God. And so I believe him (:
It's my first day of tarawikh yesterday since I didn't went for the first one because I had gym class. We went all the way from Shah Alam to Damansara to perform it with our beloved Ustaz Hussein Yee. We started around 9 because we have to wait for the other jemaah to arrive since we are from all over the place; Shah Alam, Putrajaya, Subang Jaya, Putra Heights and etc. It was short and pleasantly a peace at heart. As usual, it was always 8 rakaat of tarawikh and 3 rakaat of witir prayers with Ustaz. There's 3o minutes talk from Ustaz himself right after prayers. I learnt and benefit a few things especially during the question and answer session.
Such :-
(1) Tarawikh is a sunnah (I knew this before).
(2) Besides praying, there's other ways for you to get 'pahala'; read Koran, help parents, give help to poor, 'berdakwah'.
(3) I learnt how to please our parents while they're still alive and even after they're no longer alive/dead. As for example, I learnt that one of the way you can please your parents even when they're no longer alive is that we can always be nice and stay in contact to the people they're close with, which are their close friends.
(4) There's no such thing as 'kenduri arwah'. It's created by our culture not religion wise.
(5) It's in our society/community, that everytime when there's 'kenduri- kendara' we'll recite surah Yassin though there's a lot of other surah in the Koran itself. It's like surah Yassin is the heart of the Koran and surah Al-Fatihah is the mother of all surah in the Koran. Ustaz said that, we can always recite other surah and make use all of it. For there's always reasons for all of the surah to be created and gathered as one in the Koran.
(6) One of the easiest way for you to get 'pahala' is that when someone mentioned about Prophet Muhammad, reply it with 'Muhammad Salallahualaihi Wassalam'. As easy and instant as that you can get 'pahala'. God indeed made Islam simple for His followers.
Ustaz said, "Ramadhan is the month of learning". I hope I'll learn more this month. InsyaAllah.
No comments:
Post a Comment