Tuesday, August 18, 2009

guilty pleasure



I don't think I have anything to blog about. But I'm still insisting myself to try and write something.

Today was not out of the ordinary, as usual, I have classes. 2 classes in fact. One was Strength and Fluid lab and the other one was Steel and Timber. Steel and Timber wasn't all that bad today since I finally pay enough attention in class to actually understand what was the lecturer was explaining instead of doodling and write on Alonn's name all over the text book. Now I'll be sure to score next week test. Ceyh :b

For those who didn't know and we're wondering and trying to relate the classes I'm taken with any courses that gets into mind, let me just help you and get you done with guessing. Currently, I'm pursuing a Diploma in Civil Engineering in KLIUC. Somewhere in between Bangi and Kajang. And I'm pretty darn happy to say that this going to be my last semester and I am soon to be graduated. Yay finally !

So I texted my gym class trainer, Miss Sherina in between Steel and Timber class break since I felt guilty after eating my personal favourites, fillet-o-fish ala carte (trying to avoid the fries) and sundae chocolate ice-cream from mcDonalds. My guiltiest pleasure for this week since I was supposed to be on a healthy meal diet because my trainer is helping me to cut down some weight and trying to strengthen up my backside muscles so that it can fully support my back spine. I have a back spine pain ever since I was in primary. So, my mama was a bit worried with my personal condition because it will give me a bit of a trouble during labour in the future. I guess it's going to hurt even more for me. I was scared when the doctor told me. And frankly speaking, I was about to cry. Silly me I know. It just get on me sometimes. Being deeply emotional you know. Especially when you're really looking forward in being a mother in the future though you know it's going to be painful. And by the sound of what I'm going to go through, got me to interfere even more in having one of my own. But, I'm sure it's just all in my head. Besides, it's too forward to think about it. As if for now, I'm persuading Mama to get me into one of the gym class at Celebrity Fitness in Subang Parade.
Mama got herself a trainer too.

I'm satisfied so far, though I haven't experienced any weight lost yet. But I definitely feel healthier. Until just now after I had my fun meal. So like I was saying earlier, I texted Sherina. She was cool with it and even make a joke about how she will punish me during my next session. Since I'm not in The Biggest Loser Show where I have to compete to lose some weight with the others, she was never hard on me. But she did suggested me to add up 2 more hours for tomorrow's lesson. Not a problem (: (ceyh budget larat)


So,

I miss Alonn ! And I just got off the phone with him. Apparently, we're calling it a quit ): It so happened that we both coulldn't afford to be in a relationship. This is not easy for me. But things I believe happened for a reason. I still love him. And I do believe he is still very much in love with me too. Who knows someday when we can afford each other, we'll get ourselves back to where we were before. I just hope he knows I'll be there for
him when he needs me. I know you've heard that before ? And it's cliche ? But I'm truly being honest.


So I end up with a few things to say unexpectedly. It's late. Off to do some reports on my final project.



No comments:

Post a Comment