Monday, August 17, 2009

play 'bibik'once a week




Since I don't know what else to update on, and I wanted so badly to post more today, I think I might as well update on the weekly chores schedule that I've been mentioning in the earlier post. This will not interest you readers I bet. Who would want to read on chores planning ? I know I wouldn't ! I think. Either way, I'll still update on it anyways. So you readers will have no choice but to read this okay ! I mean it (:

Weekly chores :-

Bold(1) Clean up my room.
(2) Clean up wowo's room (being a good sister don't you think ?).
(3) Mop the entire 1st floor.
(4) Put all the cds in their casses.
(5) Clean up the cat's litter box.
(6) Fold and rearrange my closet (since it's not going to be the same as I left it before for college).

Mmmmm........





That's it ? I'm surprised because I thought there's more. Thank God for that.

Okay. Signing off for now. I really need to finish my final project report. And before that, apparently I have to help my friend, Nina with her assignment's first. Don't get me wrong. I am more than willing to help her especially when it's involving drawing / painting. So better get going. It's late.








No comments:

Post a Comment