I'm starting a new chapter all over again. I think I bore myself by reading my own blog. So I've decided to put all of my last posts in draft.
Having to start again always refreshing. Feels like I've been born again. Erasing all those bad memories and part of phases I wish I could relived to redo all over again.
I learned a new word today, sartorialist. Which means a person who practices or is interested to the tailoring of clothing. I got it from Eka Nazhwa blog under Daily Reads column. One of a few reasons I'm reading other people's blog. A part of learning I suppose. I'm not embarrassed to say that I have a lot more to learn about english language itself. Vocabulary especially. InsyaAllah, hopefully by having my own blog would help me in my writing.
It's funny how I personally sign up for my very own twitter account because I was so desperate in winning free passes to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia from KLue, in which is happening today, and now that I've got the chance to go I decided no to. Yes ! I did sign up for twitter for those passes. I can be pretty desperate sometimes. I blame Tyson Ritter on this one. I love you Ty !
Let's leakage with drool :p

Having to start again always refreshing. Feels like I've been born again. Erasing all those bad memories and part of phases I wish I could relived to redo all over again.
I learned a new word today, sartorialist. Which means a person who practices or is interested to the tailoring of clothing. I got it from Eka Nazhwa blog under Daily Reads column. One of a few reasons I'm reading other people's blog. A part of learning I suppose. I'm not embarrassed to say that I have a lot more to learn about english language itself. Vocabulary especially. InsyaAllah, hopefully by having my own blog would help me in my writing.
It's funny how I personally sign up for my very own twitter account because I was so desperate in winning free passes to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia from KLue, in which is happening today, and now that I've got the chance to go I decided no to. Yes ! I did sign up for twitter for those passes. I can be pretty desperate sometimes. I blame Tyson Ritter on this one. I love you Ty !
Let's leakage with drool :p

No comments:
Post a Comment