Thursday, August 20, 2009

i helped her to get A




I helped my friend, Nina before with her office class assignment. Since she insisted that she's not good at drawing, she told me that she needs my help on this one. It's nothing compared to what the artsy fartsy people could do. But I'm pretty much proud of it because she got an A for it. Or is it A+ (ceyh). Have a look ;






















Yin stole this from me (Idon't mind though. What's mine is yours sister !). Actually, I wouldn't call it stealing. It's called sharing my creativeness with the people (ceyh!). So you will see the exact same picture in one of her entry with some editing made which vanished out the necklace.

There's a few other paintings which I helped her to do too. But I'll post it later. Just maybe if I'm not too lazy to do that. It's a much simpler painting than this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment