Thursday, August 27, 2009

asha's raging hormones

I feel really bad towards Asha. She's the little bratt in the family. Spoiled and sensitive. Though she's all that I've mentioned, I do love her. How can I not love my own sister ? Right ?

Mama said, the problem that causes her to act all problematic to us sometimes is because of her hormones. Yes, she's indeed growing up. Thanks to 'Keeping Up With The Kardashian', I took the time to think about Asha's situation. It's pretty much similar to Kendall's situation. Mama told us that all of us went through that and expect us to be the much elder sisters we are to help her and understands what she have to go through. It's a new thing to her. Like Kendall, she needs her elder sisters to guide her through all. And I've noticed, I was never there for her. In fact, I neglected her feelings. I was so selfish and ignorant towards her. Immature as I was, I wanted to put a stop on how bad I treated her and wanted to help her as much as I can.

I'm sorry for not being a good sister Asha ):
You know I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment