Monday, January 25, 2010

taking advantage

Since Dad's running late to his office for a meeting in Putrajaya, I'm in his office alone. Voila ! That explains why I am here infront of his computer for a quick update.

The Maxis broadband at home hasn't been any good lately that I have no choice but to postponed my regular updates. I need to remind Mama to get other option for our internet connection at home. Fassttttt !!!

I'm not going to write a long post since what I should be doing now is further study on the new contract document. That means more reading. *Sigh*

I've been drinking a lot of water lately. That I got no hold over my bladder. Been going to the toilet regularly. Every one hour. I've been in the office for only 2 hours. And since that, I've been running in and out of the toilet. And Dad's office have to be so chilly thank you very much though I've switched it to the lowest temperature. I hope the employees didn't have the idea of me running out from Dad's office so very often for smoking in fag sticks. This innocent face don't do smoke okay. Haha so much for perasan-ing innocent.

I should be doing my work (for now it's reading) and take it seriously because I'm going to be paid monthly ? Off for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment