Wednesday, January 27, 2010

the boss is out of the house

Dad went to Sibu today and will be back on Wednesday. I think he's about to attend a PQ meeting. It was a last minute thing for him to do since it was this morning that he decided to left me in the office alone for 2 days. I think it's great that I get to use the computer while he's away. Great that I get to take a break in between reading surfing the net. But I'm going to miss listening to him talking about his work. He's a workaholic.

Encik Saifuddin came into the office earlier to told me that he's going to drag me to the PQ briefing tomorrow. Finally, something different than just sit in the office and read read read. I'm excited to see how things function from the beginning.

As for today, I'm stuck with the remaining documentation to read. I sure used the word 'read' a lot nowadays. I got to do what I got to do. Right ?

I'm heading home really soon. Later (:



No comments:

Post a Comment