Thursday, May 06, 2010

Hang over


Well hello again, 2 straight days with a post. That's rare
kan ? Anyway, just a thought, I feel funny sometimes for asking and talking with who-knows-who-read-my-blog-maybe-no-one. But I guess, I was actually intended talking to myself instead. Because I read my blog everyday. So full of myself right ? There I go again asking myself right or kan. Funny. Let's laugh ! Hahahaha. Okay stop ! Dah macam orang gila dah.

Moving on...

As usual, my day was filled with tons of housework load. But no I'm not tired just yet. I'm not sure why, but I'm on to blog about something. Nothing specific though. Might just try and be spontaneous about the whole thing. Fast fingers moving. I guess I'm doing good at being spontaneous now.

Let see, what did I do today ? Wash everbody's undergarments with my hands - Memang rajin -, wash sibling's school uniforms, again with my barenaked hands - Clap, clap ! -, wash the rest of the clothes using washing machine - Easy schmeasy kacang goreng one - , hang out clean washed clothes - As usual, Kenit (My biggest helper, Baby/Bambi/Cotton = My fat baby cat)menyibuk tolong tengok. -, indulge the rest of the remaining chocolates parents bought from Perth - Which is the meal of the day -, drool on Vanness Wu - Cannot tahan ! Heart beat faster ! *Dubdabdubdab* -, ironing clothes while drooling - because I was watching Vanness Wu while ironing -, folded clean washed clothes - rajin anak dara ni kan ? -, sweeping the floors - Paling easy to do. Don't need credits for it :b -, chauffeur-ing for the day - bukan jadi bibik je, driver pun sekali. Rajinn rajinnnn -, get a phone call from Manda - I miss her btw ! -, ate Almondy daim cake - again, chocolate base. Memang hantu cokelat ! -, sweeps off the dry leaves off the pavement - Hehe puji la pls !? -, ate Ramli burger - Never satisfied with only one. So two ? - and here I am. Feeling a lot hyper than usual. Too many chocolates perhaps ?

I feel so happy today. And I know why. Got this happy shot by injecting the quirky happy non-stop feelings from 'Autumn's Concerto'. Can't help it. I loveeeeeeeeeeee the ending ! Love love love love love ! - Batak. Pardon me. - I have always been in love with happy endings. Because it's happy. And you can't help but to feel happy too - Tumpang gembira faham ? - Stories with happy endings are definitely good for me. I'm going to take note. Next time when I'm feeling not at my best, I know what to look out for. Stories with happy endings. Yeay ! Problem solved. See how happy I am ?

So this past few days. It's all about 'Autumn's Concerto', Vanness Wu, Memoirs of Geisha (novel), Vanness Wu, My Name is Khan (Love it !), Dear John the movie, Vanness Wu and The Back-Up Plan. The treatment I got for myself for being so good in doing the house chores. Don't I deserved it ? Absolutely ! So a total of 21 episodes of 'Autumn's Concerto' which I had just finished watching today. It was another fantastic-lutely great taiwan series. The eye candy, Mr Wu himself as the main cast. Droollls. I don't know why I am so happy. Maybe like I've said, I love happy endings. And I'm satisfied with the ending it gave to the viewers. So full of love compassion. OMG ! Ridiculous right ? I'm so into lovey dovey mood, but I don't have any boyfriend to share the passion to. Sedihnya ): At times like this, I feel like having one myself. Apa boleh buat. Sudah nasib badan.

What ever. Not going to stop my mood on being in love. At least I have Vanness Wu to dream on with (You may get yourself a bucket to puke). He's way gorgeous than before. Weird, mata sepet yang tak nampak hape pun bila senyum, tapi boleh juga tergoda in the end. I was never a big fan. Back then, it was always Dao Ming Si and Hua Zhe Lei. Okay you don't get me right ? (Zaman 'Meteor Garden'). But yeah, now I'm a Wu fan. See how easily attached and amused I am with something or someone new that attracts me ? Because I remember just a few weeks ahead, I was all over Kim Beom. And look to whom this leads to now, Vanness Wu. Haih. So cliche of me. But trust me, it didn't take that long before I finally parted for goodbye and say hello to something or someone new. At least until I was reminded by it all over again. Haha. Well I hope you know what I mean. Tengah in the mood merepek. I believe by now, my friends would know that I can be very instant in liking things or someone, but then, it took me lesser time than it should for me to forget that thing or someone.Does that makes me very unworthy on being loyal ? Hmmm.

(Pause momentarily - Alonn menyibuk ajak borak - )


Back again.

So I read about Glee Flash Mob on KLue online page. Decided to join earlier and register myself in. Later, I heard Meliaa on Facebook probably seeking someone to go with her. Maybe ? And I got excited because I weren't planning to go with anyone just yet. Just gatal sangat register je dulu because I'm quite a big fan of the show myself.
And hearing from her makes me happy to have someone to go with to. Meliaa sounds excited too at first. But then both of us went silent. I didn't bother asking because I was too busy with housework. I know I won't have enough time to practice anyway.I didn't even get to finished watching the instructional video as my Broadband always been a jerk this past few months. Time to change to Streamyx all over again I guess. So there goes my chance making fun of myself infront of other people. However, I still think this should be great. But my last chance to get the hang and practice with the others who will be joining was today at 8 p.m. So that's definitely past tense. So bubye hopes and dreams. Haha poyo jangan layan.

Okaylah, I think I'm getting tired being all mabuk and hype about this post that's going nowhere.Pointless. So, I'll be continuing later.When I'm less gibberish.Au revoir.

P/S : I might edit this post if I turn sober and not liking what I've had posted.


5 comments:

  1. you'll be surprise what people do when they're bored to death with workload - READING EVERYONE'S BLOG.

    owh yeah, i am so gonna be ur (STALKER - for some reasons i cant do /strike here, so.) follower.
    haha. cherios~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true. Anyway, I'll take that as a good thing anyway. Haha. Hopefully you won't be as bored.

    So I read your blog too. You're studying in Kliuc ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. used to. graduated last year in april. kliuc just another pit stop on my failing education. hehe.

    your a graduate if am reading it right lah kan? whats your plan on further studying?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea. you can put it that way. my graduation day gng to be ths august. been waiting since oct last year.

    i'm actually waiting for a degree offer somewhere in the u.k or australia. we'll see how things go. i'm not pretty convince myself if i really wanted to go abroad yet. funny tho. because it's always been a dream of mine. you ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't hesitate on studying abroad, its like a chance of a lifetime! what course are you applying?

    for me, am not lucky enough to be able to study abroad. ill be continuing my study at miat, taking aviation mechanis.

    ReplyDelete