So Hii,
I think it's been awhile that I actually have the willingness to update on what's been happening in my life. Haven't been up to talk about it. First reason, I was sick. But I'm feeling all better now. Alhamdulillah. I have to blame the weather on being regularly sick. It's rainy and hot at the same time. Have been for quite awhile that I can't seem to remember since when. I sweat even while washing the dishes. Imagine that. Bahang all over the house. Anyway, the second reason, there's nothing interesting to talk about perhaps. Not on me. But I can tell you that I've been a full time house maid for the past 3 weeks since Kak Dari left for her country. As much as I miss her, I'm glad I have this chance helping out around the house. Because then only I know how to appreciate a house maid work. Though I have to admit sometimes I get so cranky not because of the work to be done but because I was annoyed by the weather. And I have to tell you it's been tiring because of it. Maa help out a lot during the first week, because she decided to not go to work for a week to train me at home on what to do. Actually I already knew everything that I needed to do. It's not that I never did any of those work before. It's just I never care to because Kak Dari was always there to do it. So now, being the eldest and the unemployed student or worker, I took the responsibility to give a hand in the house.
So, what happened to my first job with Ayah ? Let just say that it ends here. Besides, I haven't been to the office for quite awhile ever since before Kak Dari left us. I will only assist Ayah to the ground project site once in awhile to have a look at it. But that's about it. Most of the workers didn't need my help anymore that I end up working at home. Accompanying my siblings and being their chauffeur whenever Uncle Burn and Ayah are not around. Because there's more thing to help out at home than in the office. And since I don't have my own place in the office, I decided I can do my work as much as I was in the office by just being at home. Then, it's way easier for me to move around and fetch my siblings in between they needed to be fetch.
Anyway, aside from being the new house maid. I finished read a few books. One of them was 'Dear John'. And I have to admit I love it I love it I love it ! Though I didn't quite like the ending. Nicholas Sparks way of writing the whole story makes it all worth it. Not that I wouldn't have known. I mean I read 'At First Sight' and 'A Walk To Remember' before. So I know what to expect from Sparks. But this is by far the best novel I've ever read. He's brilliant as a writer and it took me 8 straight hours to finish reading it. And I didn't sleep for it because I started reading at 10 p.m. But I got distracted through finishing it, around 4 a.m. because I talked to Alonn on the phone. We haven't been talking in so many weeks. So yea, he texted me at 4 freakin a.m. that I decided to just call him instead of texting because I was too lazy for text messaging. Our conversation didn't last that long before I could finish up with my reading. But when it did, I couldn't much sleep because I was too excited with the book. But eventually I dozed off to sleep anyway for 3 hours before I got up as I had work to do around the house. So there you go. My life for these past few weeks. I guess you get the picture now. Not much. But that's me, always been not that much anyway.
Speaking of which me being not that much, this should be much for me. I will be going to Bali with my cousin, Syasha and her friend, Syahira this 20th. Can't wait for that. As for my diving trip with le friends. It didn't quite sorted out the way we planned it. First, I got sick during the time planned. Second, we couldn't find any other dates to replace it. Because we're all busy with our own things. You know, them with school and work. Me being the house keeper. So there you go. No diving trip for me. Boohoo ! I hope Ayah will plan out another diving trip with the family by the end of this year. Because I'm really looking forward to upgrade my license.
I guess that's about it. I would love to talk more. On the movies I've been watching and the other books that I've read. Oh and my love for Korean/Taiwan series too. But I'll leave that to the next coming post. Until then, go read other people's blog. Haha. Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment