Monday, February 08, 2010

a birthday present

To the girl who looks a lot like Sazzy Falak. One of the most beautiful people I know in and out, Happy Birthday Babe (:

I'm sorry that we're not going to celebrate it today. Family comes first right ? And it's not everyday that my sister is back from Egypt. How I wish I could skip one day from coming to work to see you. I hope you're doing fine for the past 2 weeks. Especially when you're still recovering from the almost never ending heartache. Be strong for me (:

There's not much to say, except for 'I love you'. You've been there the most during my college years. You feed me in times I needed to be feed, you came down to check on me when I'm sick, you mend my broken heart, you taught me Engineering Mechanics (E.M), you're the reason I got A for E.M, the one that coach me to play better in Netball, the one that would go for a jog with me in the morning, there's just a lot more if I have to mention it here. Thanks Ecaa, you're personally like a family, a sister to me. Ergo, I love you so much.

I know you're now working hard to move on and keep up your GPA. I wish you the best of luck albeit you don't really need it. The Ecaa I know, was born with a strong will and desire, hard working and strong at the same time. I don't think there's anything in this world that you can not do. Just so you know, I'm here to believe in you or in times you need a friend.

Lots of never ending love,
Nurfara Elisa Zainal (:



No comments:

Post a Comment