This is something that I've been keeping in my chest for quite sometimes. That I think it's about time for me to finalize it in words so that people can relate and for me to feel at least at ease about the whole situation. Because somehow, it bothers me to the utmost though she practically did nothing wrong to me. Umm. At least this time around.
This is about a person I've come to know not too long ago. I'm not going to mention her name here. Because despite that I've lost almost all of my trust over her, I still believe in giving people their second chances for them to at least repent and improve themselves to be better than they used to be.
Personally, I think she's a great girl, friendly and bubbly. Only before I knew that she's been doing something unthoughtful that kept me questioning myself, 'What did I ever did wrong to her for her to be unfaithful towards my trust?'. Because honestly, I think I have always been a great friend to her. And I rarely said 'No' to her in everything. I know that I can be a little bit to naive sometimes and it doesn't took me long to put that much trust onto someone new in my life, but that's just the way I am. I want to trust my friends, because I want them to trust me.
There's not much points that I can put into words here. Because I'm trying to be thoughtful towards her and to not ruin her image. Just recently, she texted me and told me that she's going through another personal problems. In my thoughts, it's a 'one after another' normalcy. So I am not astound by it. As far long that I can remember knowing her, she's been living with so many problems that are on going. And I know and realized now, for a fact it's because she's been a great liar. Even to her loved ones.
This have had made me come to the peak of the opposite of my liking, where I can no longer stand her anymore. She's just impossible when it comes to not put lie after lie. And I hate her lying guts because it proves me that she's a one selfishly being. All that matters to her is for people to always sees her as the innocent girl. And though sometimes she admits lying to protect her loved ones to me, I now realized that what she's always been doing is to protect herself from causing people to not trust her anymore. I am so disappointed about her lying, selfish behaviours that I tried to avoid talking to her. I hope she will come to realize that the main reason she's never without problems is because she's been lying too much. Even in small little matters. Because I don't think I have any respects over her anymore. At least for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment