Thursday, February 18, 2010

random

I've been going over my words a lot don't you think ? All the plannings on updating on this and that haven't come up into proven words. Frustrating. Ummm.

So anyway, Australian Open has long come and gone. No point of talking about that now. I'm planning on posting a January recap. To sum up everything that's been greatly progressing in my life. 2010 turning in great so far. I have no regrets over anything just yet. Except Mocha. Because I know it would be so much better if she's still here.

Next on the list, I've been trying to provide my blog space with some pictures. Planning. Period. Because now that I have my own Tumblr account, I think, my Blogspot is rather boring and dull compared to my Tumblog. Why ? Obviously because there's a lot of interesting pictures to be seen and shared on my Tumblr. Mostly thanks to my frequent reblogging addiction. Which comprises so much vibrant colours to give some life into it don't you think ? I guess things needed to be change around here. More personal pictures perhaps ? First things first, a smaller new handy camera to make it easier to carry in everywhere I go. No ? Second, get a photogenic face ? Now where can I get that from ? Hmmmm -__-








No comments:

Post a Comment