Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's thursday

I feel so bad towards someone today. I know I'm just doing my thing as a friend. But I never like trying to talk something out of my friends. Because I don't think I deserve to say anything because I have so many things on me that I'm not proud of just yet. But I guess what's done is done. You can only look forward for what will happen next. I hope things go well. Ughh. I just hate feeling guilty.

So I went to the hospital with Maa exactly 9 a.m. this morning for my next appoinment with Dr. Zul, the psychologist that's been checking on my health all this while. I'm glad that I'm getting better. I hope I can move on with usual life activities by next week. Work, going out, working out, umm.. yea that's probably it. Ahah. And I need to go to my former college to get some things fasttt.

I feel so fat now ! All I've been doing for the past 2 weeks were sleeping, eating, watching tv, surfing the net, back to sleeping again, eating, watching tv, surfing the net, and back to sleeping again. I guess you know what I mean.

Got to go now. I need to finish helping out my friend by being her so called editor to her final project report. Cool ! it's like I'm the Chief Editor or something huh. Heehoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment