Friday, September 11, 2009

the one with an attitude

THIS IS NOT A WAR ! I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A WAR !



Asha wrote something 'bitchy' in her blog. It's not her, but what she wrote is bitchy. She called her own sister a crazy bitch. The one that she, I guess wants to be just like the most, Yaya. She really needs to consider other's feelings. We've considered her's.

To Asha : Miss Snow White, I think you have to apologize to someone. You've been rude to people. I wish you could be nicer. I know you're still young. But that does not give you a free getaway ticket to simply disrespect people especially your elder sisters. You are not even that young anymore too. Get a reality check because you're not getting any younger. WE are not getting any younger. Act nice will you my love. We love you. But the fact that you're never nice to people makes us hate your bitchy guts. If you want to be part of us and if you want us to give you more respect, please do us a favour, be nice okay sayang. I hope you're taking this as a word of advice. Don't get too sensitive will you ?






No comments:

Post a Comment