Sunday, September 13, 2009

i love boys

This is strictly for an open mind male reader


Sometimes guys can be so darn ass stupid. No offense. Or they just rather prefer pretend to be stupid so that they can get away with things easily and make us girls look even more stupid. I guess you don't get my point. Ey ? Let me elaborate with a story that happened not too long ago.

I used to date this one guy. And so everybody knew about it. At least our friends did. We've dated for awhile back then, and some even thought that we would last forever. Not that I ever thought about it anyway. I was too young to think about it. I think I am still young to think about it now either. So anyway, back to the story. One day, when he thought I wasn't looking because he thought that I wasn't around. He held a girl's hand, his close friend to be exact while swinging it back and forth. He looks so happy and cheery that I remember I could even hear some happy tunes in my head with birds chirping on the side of it. I was stunned. At that very point, all I could think of was he trying to get caught red handed. Was he trying to let me see it for myself that he wasn't any longer interested to date me. I was furious. Because I thought we're committing to something. Not that I was expecting that we would end up together in the future. But we dated, and I took it seriously as in being able to stay loyal to one person. At least, if he wasn't interested to date me anymore, have the guts to say it to my face instead of blowing me off and embarrassed me with more humiliation because people knew that we were dating and yet, he's holding other girl's hand. Make it official first before doing something that could leads to people talking about it. To me, it's the greatest humiliation of all time. There were a lot of people. Was he even considered about how I feel ? How can he not have any feelings for doing it since we're not officially off dating anymore. So anyway, I went straight to him and tell him off. I told him that we need to talk. So we talked. And I told him, how I thought that we're still dating and why in an odd world would he do that without considering what other people would think of me. People will not think of him and what he did. They will think of me instead because I was dumb enough to let myself stood up to a guy who cheated on me and be okay about it. Guess what he said back to me ? All he could think of was 'I'm sorry, I didn't realized it. I thought it was okay for me to do it'. Sure it was okay for him to do it. But when I was on the other hand did nothing wrong with a guy friend then just walked with him, people make a huge deal about it. Telling the guy I was dating that I cheated on him. Sick inglorious bastard ! Now get what I mean ?

Guys are just not as sensitive as girls do. They think they could get away with things easily. And they think girls are just to coward to stand up for themselves. They'll try to put all the blame on girls if they can. Well let me tell you something guys. Doesn't mean we girls keep our mouth shut to most of the time, doesn't mean we can easily be fooled by your sick guts. It just mean that we sees you as a typical guy that we plan to keep in a short while until we found someone better. Don't blame it on us. I kindly told you so.

The moral of the story, show some respect if you're dating someone. Don't make them look stupid because of what you did is stupid. Then you're an ass for being selfish. Shame on you !


P/S : This does not change the fact that I love boys !

1 comment: