A have been insisting me to update my blog. He asked me to write more about him. So 'tak tahu malu punye laki'. Aha.
To A : Is this considered ? At least I mentioned your initial kan ? (:
So,
Life has been great. Alhamdulillah. Though I am a bit stress out with my final project. 2 weeks left. I need to stay on the positive side to get in control by not getting nervous and panic at the same time.
To Naj : Hold on. We can do it !
To A : Is this considered ? At least I mentioned your initial kan ? (:
So,
Life has been great. Alhamdulillah. Though I am a bit stress out with my final project. 2 weeks left. I need to stay on the positive side to get in control by not getting nervous and panic at the same time.
To Naj : Hold on. We can do it !
No comments:
Post a Comment