Sweating worst than a pig yesterday at gym class. Wasn't at my best to do work outs. But it felt good to let out more sweats than usual since I haven't been to the gym for almost 2 weeks. This was what Sherina said to me, 'Basahnya !'. Yea, you can bet I look, umm, .. very unattractive and smelly. Haha. There goes my chance with the guys at the gym. Shoot ! Heh.
I saw people have been losing some weight already since we're in the fasting month. It's easier when you eat less and you're working out at the same time. But no, not for me. I'm on the other hand think that I've been gaining weight instead. I have a very huge appetite especially when I'm at home where I'm around good foods all the time. I suck upon that. With all the 'masak lemak', cheese cake, kuih raya(belum lagi raya tu. haih) and buttery home cook meal. Ya Allah sedapnye ! Now tell me how to stop ?
I saw people have been losing some weight already since we're in the fasting month. It's easier when you eat less and you're working out at the same time. But no, not for me. I'm on the other hand think that I've been gaining weight instead. I have a very huge appetite especially when I'm at home where I'm around good foods all the time. I suck upon that. With all the 'masak lemak', cheese cake, kuih raya(belum lagi raya tu. haih) and buttery home cook meal. Ya Allah sedapnye ! Now tell me how to stop ?
I'm missing A. I've been missing him since we last met.
So, I finally confessed to my friends, Izil and the others that I haven't been great with A. I never told anyone about it. Well, Naj, Jay and my sisters know about it, but they haven't heard all of it. Just because I think it's a bit too private to share and I don't want them to judge A otherwise. I don't want them to have anything bad to say about A. It's not fair to him. You know what I mean, right ?
We had our issues. And personally I think, it's not our fault. The faulty I must say is the situation. We're stuck in between reality. I don't have to elaborate more, because it's fair enough for me to say that none of us want this to happened. But it's all in the past. I haven't been great with him. But now I have. Moving on is always the best way to not reminisce about the past. Unless the past was something that you would like to remember upon. I would look back on this in the future. Maybe not just now. I'm ready for the next step.
So, lately, I have this craze about shoes. Those killer high heels. It's not the most comfortable footwear, but it's hard to ignore the beauty essential of the shoes. I know I will not wear them often, but people close to me sure can see I've been wearing my heels more than usual lately. Mom was a bit star struck ed when she saw me wearing heels last Monday. I just gave her a quick look with a crooked smile and blurted out 'You want this don't you ! You said I never wore this. So now I did. Happy ?'. Then she smirked with a smile. I love my mama (:
Like I've said. I have gone crazy with killer high heels. And I'm planning on expanding my collection. I'll wear it, promise ! Swear on .... okay okay. It's never good to swear on anything. But I'll bet for 10 bucks that I will wear them. Happy ?
I have a lot more to write. But, I really need to get ready for my horse back riding lesson at 1730 hour. I'll post another one tonight. If I have the time to.
So, I finally confessed to my friends, Izil and the others that I haven't been great with A. I never told anyone about it. Well, Naj, Jay and my sisters know about it, but they haven't heard all of it. Just because I think it's a bit too private to share and I don't want them to judge A otherwise. I don't want them to have anything bad to say about A. It's not fair to him. You know what I mean, right ?
We had our issues. And personally I think, it's not our fault. The faulty I must say is the situation. We're stuck in between reality. I don't have to elaborate more, because it's fair enough for me to say that none of us want this to happened. But it's all in the past. I haven't been great with him. But now I have. Moving on is always the best way to not reminisce about the past. Unless the past was something that you would like to remember upon. I would look back on this in the future. Maybe not just now. I'm ready for the next step.
So, lately, I have this craze about shoes. Those killer high heels. It's not the most comfortable footwear, but it's hard to ignore the beauty essential of the shoes. I know I will not wear them often, but people close to me sure can see I've been wearing my heels more than usual lately. Mom was a bit star struck ed when she saw me wearing heels last Monday. I just gave her a quick look with a crooked smile and blurted out 'You want this don't you ! You said I never wore this. So now I did. Happy ?'. Then she smirked with a smile. I love my mama (:
Like I've said. I have gone crazy with killer high heels. And I'm planning on expanding my collection. I'll wear it, promise ! Swear on .... okay okay. It's never good to swear on anything. But I'll bet for 10 bucks that I will wear them. Happy ?
I have a lot more to write. But, I really need to get ready for my horse back riding lesson at 1730 hour. I'll post another one tonight. If I have the time to.
No comments:
Post a Comment