Remember this.
Boleh tak kena marah pula dengan Mama sebab mengadu dengan dia saya mungkin mengidap 'Onset Insomnia' ?
Haha yes. Maa scolded me for having the idea that I might have 'Onset Insomnia'. She said, it's all in the mind and that I let the satans took over me. Failing to satansss !!
Well, I guess she's right. I'm giving away too many reasons for not being always the early bird. And that I need help up for subuh prayers most of the time. Being 21 is the more reason why Ayah and Maa are having a headache trying to deal with my irresponsible behaviour. I depended too much on my parents when I'm at home. It's like I'm 2 years old again around them. I am way independent when I'm alone in college. Which is why I think having the opportunity to study abroad is the best way for me to really grow up and be wiser than I am already am. Besides, I think the family needs to learn to miss me sometimes. Let me be the only person to know why (:
By the way, I had another offer which had just came in. Alhamdulillah, more options to choose. I am indeed happy. And nervous at the same time waiting to be sit for the I.E.L.T.S test soon. I can't help but wanted to do at least A-okay. I don't want to feel like a loser. Hehe. Doakan ya ! Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment