A Singaporean based parrot namely Mani were proven wrong, making Paul the ultimate psychic. That's what you get for trying to steal in Paul's spotlight !



Mark your calender, the Spanish finally making their debut into winning their first ever WC title after a few failed attempts in synchronizing against the years in barrier from the World Cup trophy.
A congratulation from me is in order to the Spaniard team squad and their whole number of fans / supporters worldwide. Which surprisingly have been increasing drastically. And may that be due to their Euro 2008 winning title ? Might just maybe. I wouldn't know. But some even called this a 'trend' for this year WC. What ever it is, there's no doubt it's going to be a year of celebration for the Spanish team. They wouldn't be done at least by the next 2 years until UEFA Euro 2012 in Ukraine took place. Got to wait for that now.


I personally chose to stay neutral during the game. A wind of change yet AGAIN since I decided to be on the Spanish team side a few days before. But you know what they told you, 'trust your guts'. And my guts might never be with the Spanish team in the first place if it wasn't for Brasil's lost against Netherlands (Though I'll admit on having a soft spot for their incredibly gorgeous, good looks). Yes, I guess I might have had seek revenge for Brasil. But nevertheless, I came to a decision not to be absurd about it and chose to stay by Brasil, England and Germany's side through the end instead . Though they're not in it. Aaa so sad ):


And so, the game didn't do me much anticipation. Less agony I would say. No panic attack for me. Lucky ?
It's a yellow card galore. I can tell that I hardly enjoy the game and were forcing through the trigger of going to bed before the game ended. Personally, because I thought the match wasn't as smooth as I would like it to be. It's final. You can't help but to expect more from the game. And no, this doesn't came from an angry German or Brasil's fan point of view (I'm over that). The way I see it, both teams were obviously nervous and desperate in winning. They were pushing over their limits to shoot on goals that they outbound the quality in their game.
Villa wasn't performing like how I would have hoped for. The chances were there though, but not quite up to my expectations. He could have done a lot better. The first half of the game was rather slow. Maa who happened to stayed up for the match because of Spain couldn't no longer bare with the match and decided to put herself to sleep after the first half ended. This was her reaction, "Slow nya. Germany kalau main mesti laju". Well I have to agree (And again NO ! Not because I'm a Germany fan myself). Except during their match with Spain through the semi-final. It was a mistake made by the Germans for not giving their all. Looking tiresome was one part. The other part which came from a friend who said that they felt threaten by the Spanish team because they thought that they're inexperienced to be playing against the superior Spaniards. As there were a lot of young players in the German squad. In which that friend of mine relates to a few Gunners matches against Manchester United and Chelsea. But that was a whole set of personal point of view. Either way, Spain won fair and square against both Germany and Netherlands (:
Netherlands on the other hand played violently with nine yellow cards in total during the match. Spoiling Spain's tactical in ball passing. They could have had the chances of winning the cup if it weren't for Robben two disappointing clear shot chances. It was perhaps the best chances for them since Iker was too good to be true and making it hard for the Oranje to get through. Indeed a wasteful efforts from the Dutch striker. Sneijder tried his very best in my defense. Heitinga on the other hand, got himself a sour bench to sat on after getting two yellow cards that night for agonizing the Spain players.
The man to be thanked that night, Andres Iniesta who scored one victory goal for his team, Spain through the 116' during the extra time match.And the lack of Netherlands photos being shown here frankly not because I'm biased. Fairly because it hurts to see this ...


This may be the end of 2010 FIFA World Cup ): But the end of it is only the beginning of my football obsession (: And my ongoing support for this tournament. YES ! I'm obsessed with football. And it's true in the saying that, 'Sports are at it's best when it brings people together'. Form 3 history taught me well. You have it all here on FIFA WC. Though there's only 32 nations in total playing in for the world class tournament, the whole world came together to join in the spirit of cheering their preferable team(s).
Family gatherings in order to watch the matches relevantly together are always an extra towards the 31 days of the World Cup season. I certainly enjoy watching the matches with my family. I'll bet the others do too. Thanks to some of my friends too who made FIFA World Cup 2010 more enjoyable to watch, because I finally understood the game well enough to construct my own opinions. Maybe. Hehe.


















again? wow. :0
ReplyDeleteagain what ayie ? a wind of change again ?
ReplyDeleteam in ur post! agaian. some what an honor to be in ur blog. ;P
ReplyDeleteright ? lucky you mr ! :b
ReplyDeletelucky me. yeah. hehe.
ReplyDeletelisa, wana go out sometimes? ;)
lepak ? or are you asking me out on a date ? haha. bcse ada kening kening tu.
ReplyDeletewell. since u put it that way. make it a date then. :P
ReplyDeleteLOL. friendly date like lepak la kan. sure.
ReplyDeletedont know why, but am quite shy wei when ur around. hahahaha, sampai bile kat melaka??
ReplyDeletehaha. lor. what for ? patutla senyap semcm smlm. i mmg tak byk ckp. so sorry la if appear sombong.
ReplyDeletenah, ur socialy acceptable. hehe
ReplyDeleteidk, am no good when the opposite sex is around. :0
good to be a little bit self conscious on that.
ReplyDeleteself conscious doesn't help when ur in those situation. :(
ReplyDeletethose situation ? mating you mean ? haha.
ReplyDeletemating? woohow. thats way to far. hahaha. just on the early stage of mingling around lah. kalau da setiap kali nak keluar mingling around jadik keras pon susa gak an.. :p
ReplyDeleteweird that we chose to have this conversation here. haha.
ReplyDeleteagak lah.. kinda lame. haha.
ReplyDeleteso, bile nak friendly date?
i thought we agreed to have this conversation not-here ? haha.
ReplyDelete