I'm gaining weight !!!!
Mm, I think so. Well, .. I know so !! I ate a lot this passed few days. Only last Saturday, before Yaya and Sabeel's combined birthday slash halloween themed party, I ate a box of chocolates and a few other junkies that are high in sugar (+) nasi goreng (+) a cheese cake. Later that night, I ate 5 sliced of pizza and a sliced of SC cake.
While on Sunday, I ate tosai garing for breakfast, 2 bungkus of nasi lemak for lunch, more chocolates for snacks and went to Sushi King later that night for a big dinner with the family. Did I mentioned I had a chocolate filled ice cream for dessert after dinner too ? No ? Well I did.
As for today, I ate Nasi Beriyani Gam and I think more than 5 sliced of thin crust pizza. And it's not even dinner time yet. Now tell me I ate a lot !!
Haven't been to the gym for a total of 3 days. I should leave for my gym class at 6 p.m. by now, but again, too 'malas'.
(long pause whilst thinking)
I decided that I should go. Go lazy ass go !! (Self motivation)
While on Sunday, I ate tosai garing for breakfast, 2 bungkus of nasi lemak for lunch, more chocolates for snacks and went to Sushi King later that night for a big dinner with the family. Did I mentioned I had a chocolate filled ice cream for dessert after dinner too ? No ? Well I did.
As for today, I ate Nasi Beriyani Gam and I think more than 5 sliced of thin crust pizza. And it's not even dinner time yet. Now tell me I ate a lot !!
Haven't been to the gym for a total of 3 days. I should leave for my gym class at 6 p.m. by now, but again, too 'malas'.
(long pause whilst thinking)
I decided that I should go. Go lazy ass go !! (Self motivation)
yeah....
ReplyDeleteme feeling a bit heavy too since after my wedding..
which gym do u go?
hii bo (:
ReplyDeleteit's in subang parade. celebrity ftness.