Wednesday, November 04, 2009

random part 2

Cancelled my piano lesson which supposed to be at 3 today. I feel so 'malas' to do anything. I was even 'malas' to go for my gym lesson. But I get passed that eventually. I went to the gym even earlier than usual. Left the house one hour and half early. Couldn't stand any more minutes 'terperuk' in the house like 'ikan sardin dalam tin'. Called Alonn along the way to Subang Parade. He insisted that he wanted to see me. Even for awhile since he's still in Taylor's at 16:45 hours. (Rindu la tu :p) He's been a good boy studying for his coming finals. Awww a-do-ghe-ble nyeee !! -__- Pardon me for being sarcastic (:

Anyways, I got passed the junction which leads to SS15. Instead of me coming down to Taylor's to see him though he's the one that insisted to see me, he came down to Subang Parade sounded 'terpaksa kerana rindu punya pasal sanggup jugak pergi jumpa'. We managed to moved around a bit and I decided that I wanted to go to MPH to do some eye googling on the magazines (dapat baca free pun seronok !). Hanging with him there for awhile was shortly fun. I miss talking to him since I didn't get to talk to him that much yesterday. Too bad when clock strikes 5.20 p.m. miss Cinderelli which is ME have to make her move to Celebrity Fitness for her gym lesson. I went down early to do some extra warming up on my own as my lesson actually starts at 6 p.m. It's almost unbelievable if I don't sweat. So I did. A lot.

After gym, end up buying some magazines, a juice and blueberries (!). Headed back home right afterwards. And life couldn't be more usual and random as it gets when I got back home. Hahhh life's tricky and I'm willing to explore. I'm trying to avoid the word 'boring' because ma said there's always something you have and get to do if you're more willing towards life. She meant that religious wise like reading Koran. Thanks ma ! I took that advice and learning to live with it. End of my post for today. Boring ey ? Remember ! Never say boring ! :p



2 comments:

  1. rajinnye pegi gym! nanti tinggal i sorang je gemuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tlg jgn perasan gemuk la syaz !!! i yg gemuk wey !

    ReplyDelete