Wednesday, November 04, 2009



Fear I must say the worst feeling I'm feeling now. It's hard to explain it in words. But when I get to, it's hard for someone to tell how does it really feels on me. I fear for so many things. Fear of God. Fear of losing someone I love. Fear of not living my life the way it should. Fear of missing out many things I didn't get to do in life. Fear of not getting the chance to be proud of who you are. There's just so many. It's like I'm never content. It's like I'm never grateful.

My first paragraph always the melancholy out of all. Because you can never start out anything without letting out the anger/stress inside of you. It's always good to say it out loud and move on. So that everything comes out later will not be as boring as it is on the first paragraph.

I've been in the house for far too long now. That I think it's better for me to get out fastttt !!! I mean do something outdoorsy besides being a chauffeur or go to the gym. I really need to see some friends. I need to talk to different people. Now is the best time to say that I miss having classes. Somehow I miss doing my final project reports. All the peer pressure preserved myself from being unloaded with less things to do. Kept myself busy all the time. That's somehow good for me. Because sitting at home and just read does not do for me. It used to. But not anymore. My head is cramping because I hate being so limited with what I can do at home. I hope ma ungrounded me fasttt ! Pleaseeee (:

Anyway, last Saturday turns out fun after all. Lately, I was being so pessimistic about everything that's coming my way. Especially on that day. Thanks to a fun Halloween night out to AAR concert, I see myself smiling and celebrating in the defeat of pensive Saturday morning. Weeeee ! It's a celebration. What not to celebrate ? Common, it's AAR with Tyson for my goodness sakes.

I'm going to edit this post later. Adding some pictures. Now ? Too malas to do it now.




No comments:

Post a Comment