Latterly, while I was browsing through some of the blogshop's review sites. I came upon this site called 'Slap Me Why Don't You ?'. What I personally found awesome about this site is that this site creates a space for buyers or sellers in the online blogshop business to vent out their emotions through the annoyance that they got to experience while either upon purchasing an item or dealing with an order from a customer.
You'll be surprised to see how annoying some can be. Example, Click here.
Here's annoying no 2. Click here.
Personally, I don't really get why did the buyer care so much anyway. Jealousy perhaps ? Some people need to grow up and be smart. Agree ?
Other than being such an annoyance to ones ass, they can also be pretty scary. Woooo !!! Konon la. Click here.
If I happened to be the seller, I'll give her something to regret about. Just saying -__- It's out of my comprehend if you ask me.
Other than that, some can be absurdly inconsiderate and impracticable. Click here.
Let's not think about oneself especially when we're living in a multi-racial country. Be considerate and not selfish to only your thoughts.
This one on the other hand, is yet another case which left me into thinking why ? and what's with the wrong address ? Curious are you ? Read ! Click here.
Through the utmost given time by oneself in reading almost all of the venting emotions and being a buyer sometimes myself, I think it's crucial for buyers to acknowledge some of the words that are being used in the blogshops-phere.
Take for example, Preloved(To avoid this from repeating).I'm pretty sure not all of us knew the meaning of this word. Frankly speaking, I was not aware of the whole meaning. Basically, I knew that preloved item is something that's been used before. A second hand item for example. But since I know less than what I should be explaining, I'm not going to do more talking. I'll just leave you with this for a better understanding on the preloved term. Click here.
Other than that, what is Preorder ? I know most of you lovelies know what this word actually means. Apparently some of us don't. Click here.
So I'm not trying to be an english teacher or anything in conjunction. But I think people should know the root words for preorder. Obviously, preorder comes from two seperate words which can be easily identified which are pre and order. To my understanding pre means in advance. I believe I don't have to explain what order means. That I believe people know better of. Therefore, if we join this two words together, preorder actually means 'in advance order'. So in order for someone to purchase a preorder item, you will have to make an in advance order before you'll be getting your hands on your ordered item because it will usually took a few weeks or maybe a month or so before arriving in front of your doorsteps. I hope I've helped to explain at least a little. If not, try to google. Or maybe this might help you out. Click here and here.
You can read more stories at slapmewhydontyou.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment