Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Little Snow White

Remember Asha ? My annoying little sister whom I love very very much but had some trouble dealing with before. Well, yea, I think she's being remotely okay for quite sometimes now. Time is indeed the best solution to everything. Could you not agree ?

I'm glad Maa advised me to be easy on her. Because upon me worrying so much on her, I dealt with her in my most unpleasant manner. I've been restricting her with so many things. Being only 12, she's uncomfortable and sometimes got scared with the way I treated her. I haven't been the eldest sister I should have been all this while. I carried my responsibility as the eldest sister to her mostly as a task. A task to protect her from misbehaving and soon with regrets. Where I should have been all along the loving eldest sister instead to deal with her trouble making issues.

But on my defense, I was only trying to protect her. Mainly, because she's my sister and that I love her. Being way older than her had gave me the ticket to myself to restrain her from doing things she would regret in the future. I'm sure I know whats best for her upon learning from my past and previous experience in life. What I've regretted doing in the past, I'm trying my best to not allow the same thing happen to her or any of my siblings. Being the eldest among 6 of us, taught me to be responsible in their doings. What I am doing now, who I turn out to be, what I've achieved, I want Asha and the others to be a billion times better than me.

But admitting to where my relation stands with Asha, which is doing good, she still do get on my nerves sometimes. But not as much. So I'm glad. I'm trying not to be too restricted and let her breathe in between. It's a good feeling to get along with her. I've been trying to be the best possible eldest sister to her. I hope she'll turn out to be a great woman one day. I know she will.

By the way, she had just started blogging again earlier this month. And her first post was liberating. She talks about how to think positive while dealing with stress. Which makes me so proud knowing that she's able to think straight and with maturity at her age. I hope she'll stay positive and have her conscience with her while growing. God, please be with her and the whole family. Amin.



No comments:

Post a Comment