Sunday, December 13, 2009

saturday

Recalling how I spent my time jammed and packed yesterday. Since the clock is now showing 2:33 AM, yesterday was Saturday. Exerted with lots of things to do. Except during morning, because I slept till 10 o'c. For once, I felt happy and satisfied with what I'm doing because I got to spent my time fully used by good division of time between friends and family. Albeit, I kept missing someone in between breath catches. But that is how things work now.

So-- my day started by getting up rather late. I refused to get up though something woke me up earlier. But a text message from Shatt saying he's going to Syaz's at 1.30 p.m. woke me up and got me going for a quick shower. Left the house around 1.20 p.m. to attend Syaz's brother's wedding and went to picked Midzi right before since he's in dire for an accompany for the invitation. Met Iddy, Farid, Rashaad, Yusri, Ili, Faris and of course Syaz at the wedding and had fun catching up. Faris told me that he met Alonn last night in AC and that he told Faris that we broke up. Somehow I imagined him saying it with a happy face. I should feel happy if it's true anyway. Right ? Because he's finally content. Mmm yea, lets not turn on the dramatic mode. So--stayed for a couple of hours and went back home feeling sweaty (it was very hot) and exhausted. Managed to get a quick nap before Maghrib. Later that night, went for a big dinner with my siblings in Subang Parade. Had Sushi King and had fun being the big responsible sister (poyo!). How I love being in charge ! Haha. Right after dinner, we went to Sunway Pyramid to get movie tickets for later that night. All of us was up for something horrific for a late night movie. Due to that, I bought 6 couple seat tickets for 'Santau' though it was only 5 of us. It's funny how we laughed a lot during the entire movie since it was supposed to be scary ? But, there was definitely a lot of suspense and that's about it. Everything about the movie can be expected and rather cliche. Despite every criticism, I think I had fun watching the movie just because Yaya, Yin, Asha and Akmal were there. I wished Wowo was there too. Because I know it will be better when all 6 of us are together. Went straight home right after the movie and couldn't sleep up until 5 a.m. That I went online and did a lot of googling.

As usual they were showing trailers right before the movie. And I was stoked to see this upcoming movies.











I know, Adnan Sempit ? Aha. I can't believe myself. But I can't be more honest than that. It looks funny. And thanks to Alonn, I think I might like 'Avatar'. As for 'Merantau', it took me by surprised when I first saw the trailer. The stunts are amazingggg weyy !!

I missed out 'Papadom' and 'Pisau Cukur' that I can't wait for the dvds.




No comments:

Post a Comment