Sunday, December 06, 2009

L is back

My long paused and hiatus status got nothing to do with me being unavailable or in pretending to be a busy bumble bee collecting honey from flowers. I was just on a break. It seems that my head got knocked over something that I'm lacking of ideas of what's not and what's to write. That's me being lamentable.

On the other hand, I would most likely to correct myself. I put a lot of my long like essay for my blog in draft. Which in that case one part of normality that explains me in writing. And in which explains that I do got something to write but to indolent to overdid my post. Wasted ? I thought so too.

Anyways, I'm back ! HOLLA !! The word 'back' in the previous sentence can be clarify in two definite ways. One, from but of course, hiatus. Two, from a two in one event. Which is back from visiting my sister, Wowo and vacationing in Egypt.

I believe in the saying that nothing is perfect indeed. And in that case, Egypt was something different from the ones I've had before and
care to say perfecto. I learn a lot during the whole trip. Definitely worth coming back. See you again Egypt ?

I'm not planning to keep myself in front of the monitor for long. I have eye infection on both eyes. Both dry and feels burning hot literally now. I should be getting to sleep. Until then, more from me tomorrow or a few days from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment