Wednesday, October 21, 2009

what she should do next ?

I forgot how this works. Can you really blame me ? It's been a month or so that I've been neglecting this blog of mine. I can't seem to begin with anything. Where to start ? What to say ? Who to mention ? But all I know is that I need to get my fingers running.

Let's start with something recently. I've finally compelled my last bit scene in college, in which will let me move on with my next chapter, which is going for degree. InsyaAllah with God dis-reluctant willingness to let me pass every paper and subject, I should be the happiest person on that very coming day. Definitely a fun sight aye ? Well for me not you.

Next mission, postgraduate ! I know it's a bit too late and that I should apply for a degree sooner. But it's better than never right ? I should be busy going back and forth to the KLIUC admin office somewhere between now. Dad reminded me earlier this morning to let the college apply for my abroad studies. It's all in the planning. But I really hope to get to experience studying abroad. Always been a dream of mine. Let's keep hoping.

Since I'm now malfunctioning, my plan is to keep myself busy with 'a list of things to do' for the next few months ? :-

(1.) Apply for degree.
(2.) Be a tutor to ma soeurs and frere.
(3.) Do some reading.
(4.) Learn to cook.
(5.) Sharpen my languages.
(6.) Spare more time to practice with the piano.
(7.) Hang out with friends.
(8.) Spend time with le boyfriend.
(9.) Go for practical.
(10.) Get a job.
(11.) Catching up some movies and tv series.
(12.) Get familiar with roads in KL. In order, pergi merewang more often.
(Sorang-sorang pon jadilah. Tak pun terpakse tag and pakse sesape yang not willing to teman.).
(12.) Go to the gym or play tennis.
(13.) Call Zainab !!!!!
(14.) And probably, take IELTS.

That's it for now. I can't think of anything else to list down. As if for now, I think should take a shower and do some cleaning.





No comments:

Post a Comment