God blessed us with heavy rainfalls these days. I mean seriously. I can't even drive more than 60km/h. Sometimes I even drove around 40km/h. You know that's not normal for me.
I went to Sunway for a movie with Alonn. Left the house around 2 p.m. Excited ! that's what I felt when I left the house. I can't believe that I got to hang with him as a friend. It's almost impossible for a girl to at least befriended with someone who used to be her boyfriend. I don't see a lot of people do that these days. But I guess it's okay since I end up in a good way with him.
I picked him up at Taylor's. We decided to go to Sunway together in one car instead of going separately. That way, I supposed we get to chat a bit. Turns out, I was wrong. He sat in the car looking, umm, sad ? It's like he's sad to see me. I guess he's not over it. It's not like I did. But I tend not to over think the situation. Because I know it's for the best for me now.
Things get better when we were in the building walking and heading to the movies to buy tickets. We decided to watch Jennifer's Body since I've been longing and bragging about it ever since earlier this month. We didn't have that much time left to went for window shopping or a lunch together since the movie started at 2.45 p.m. It was already 2.40 p.m. when we bought it. So, we went straight to the food counter to buy a caramel popcorn and some drinks for each. I expected more from the movie though as it is a 'blahhhh' kind of thing for me. But Megan Fox fo shizzling hot !! All the way (even with less make up on).What ? Can't a girl drool over another girl without being gay ?
Anyway, we joke around a bit during the movie. And I was scared to some part of the movie (blood scares me!)that he tried to make me less afraid. Thanks Alonn !
Okay, here comes the not-so-good part. After the movie, I decided that I wanted to browse on clothes. Since Yaya asked me to buy her something from Topshop. I thought we were okay now. But he started putting the sad face all over again. I was okay at first. But I started to feel a bit mad and annoyed. I mean, why can't he be happy for me ? It's not that i left him for another guy. But after minutes of thinking about it during on my way back home, I think it's not fair for me to be mad at him. It's hard for him. Especially when he has a heart of an old woman. Somehow, it shows how much he loves me. I mean right ? I'm not delusional I guess.I went to Sunway for a movie with Alonn. Left the house around 2 p.m. Excited ! that's what I felt when I left the house. I can't believe that I got to hang with him as a friend. It's almost impossible for a girl to at least befriended with someone who used to be her boyfriend. I don't see a lot of people do that these days. But I guess it's okay since I end up in a good way with him.
I picked him up at Taylor's. We decided to go to Sunway together in one car instead of going separately. That way, I supposed we get to chat a bit. Turns out, I was wrong. He sat in the car looking, umm, sad ? It's like he's sad to see me. I guess he's not over it. It's not like I did. But I tend not to over think the situation. Because I know it's for the best for me now.
Things get better when we were in the building walking and heading to the movies to buy tickets. We decided to watch Jennifer's Body since I've been longing and bragging about it ever since earlier this month. We didn't have that much time left to went for window shopping or a lunch together since the movie started at 2.45 p.m. It was already 2.40 p.m. when we bought it. So, we went straight to the food counter to buy a caramel popcorn and some drinks for each. I expected more from the movie though as it is a 'blahhhh' kind of thing for me. But Megan Fox fo shizzling hot !! All the way (even with less make up on).What ? Can't a girl drool over another girl without being gay ?
Anyway, we joke around a bit during the movie. And I was scared to some part of the movie (blood scares me!)that he tried to make me less afraid. Thanks Alonn !
Drove back in serious heavy rained. Here's some pictures to prove it. Which I took by myself while driving.
It's like I'm committing suicide ey ?
No comments:
Post a Comment