Exciting ! Ramadhan's finally here. Alhamdulillah, after one year of waiting, it's finally here !! Couldn't be more excited (:
In the spirit of this Holy month, I wish all of you a very Happy Fasting ! InsyaAllah, everything we do this month will be because of Him and because we want blessings from Him. And hopefully, everything's good from this month will not just end here as we should sustain it to our daily lives. Allah is indeed very merciful. We should all take every opportunity to commit every doings on this Ramadhan in order to purify our last sins by doing the good deeds in regards to Him. InsyaAllah, Allah will forgive us all if we're really committed. Amin.
InsyaAllah my target this year is to abstain myself from listening to music again. Including while driving the car. And it will be even better if I can watch less tv too. I've had much of those every other months. I really should give my all to Him this month to grab every opportunity to do something beneficial. I know I'll be needing it. And insyaAllah, if I have the will power to sustain it, I will. Let's just hope and try for the best. Again, Happy Fasting to all (:
No comments:
Post a Comment