Friday, February 11, 2011

Long time lover

It's probably too late to post this out. Especially when I just got to know about it after googling a few minutes before now. Guess who's the winner for 2011 Australian Open ? Okay, who am I kidding. You guys already knew this. So hip hip, hoorah to Novak !

In case you did't know, I solemnly declare that Novak is my favourite tennis player to date . I know when it comes to tennis, most people would be in favourable towards Federer or Nadal. I mean, me too. But Novak Djokovic is defo on top of my list. I enjoy watching him playing and there's just something about him that speaks through this heart of mine. Haha okay. I'm being overboard now. Anyways, one part of the reason maybe because I'm just tired of seeing Federer winning all of the grand slam titles to himself. We all know he's excellent at what he does best. Not at all questioning that because obviously, he deserves every victory that were being claimed. But I personally think it's time to let other people be in the spotlight. He's already a legend. I want to see new faces aspire to break his record. Then the game will be more interesting perhaps ?

It's my say. You are welcome to have your say.



No comments:

Post a Comment